Located in South Orlando, Focal Point Church is a community that is marked with diversity, love, passion, and purpose.
What to expect
Every time you walk into Focal Point Church you can expect to be greeted with a smile and maybe even a hug. There is always free coffee and pastries and friendly people who will want to get to know you. The incredible team of greeters, ushers, parking attendants, children's ministry workers (and much more) will be glad to help assist you in anything you'll need. You are welcome as our guest!
You will be sure to find a wide cultural variety when you arrive because this community of Christ followers is a beautifully balanced mixture of different races, ages, backgrounds, and styles. You will hear gospel music, contemporary songs, hymns and even a some Spanish lyrics. No matter where you're from or what you're used to you should feel right at home at Focal Point Church.
- The Memorial Day Baptism Event at Jetty Park scheduled for May 28, 2018 is cancelled due to the weather pattern. If you wish to be baptized, you can do so during the Celebration Sunday services that will be held next week June 3rd. Contact us for more details.
- The Youth Lock-in scheduled for June 1st will be postponed until the end of summer vacation. More details will follow in the upcoming weeks. Contact Pastor Billy for more information.
12890 S John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
Su 8:30am | 10:15am | 12pm | 6:30pm
Our mission is to take ordinary people and make them into extraordinary disciples of Christ.
our goal is to make a difference
Our passion is to cultivate an environment where people can come to know Christ personally and be trained to become extraordinary disciples. We believe that you are uniquely gifted to make a difference and we would love to help activate you to make an impact in your sphere of influence and beyond. Check out the three steps to our discipleship process and discover how you too can become a difference maker.
We want to help as many people as possible become deployed as difference makers for the Kingdom of God in our community.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Live Christ-centered: freely releasing every aspect of control of our lives to Christ.
- Love sacrificially: committed to live by Christ's law of unconditional and sacrificial love for the lost, the hurting and one another.
- Walk humbly: remaining humble and teachable before God and each other.
- Submit to Holy Spirit: seeking to daily yield our lives we obey the Holy Spirit so that we can see the power and life of God released through us.
- Make a difference: seeking to activate God's calling on our lives so that we can make a difference in the lives of those around us.
Browse the many ways to get involved by clicking on one of our ministries below.
An interactive and exciting place for your child to learn about the adventure of knowing God.
Rise Student Ministries
A ministry held for the sole purpose of mending a broken generation through Jesus Christ.
Drawing the presence of God and pouring out all of our love, affection and worship through music, technical arts, and creative arts.
Growth Groups are designed to help you connect with people, strengthen your relationship with Christ, and prepare you to make a difference in your sphere of influence. We offer groups for men, women, young adults, and couples that meet at different times throughout the week. Growth Groups take place for seven to eight consecutive weeks. If you are interested in joining a Growth Group please click on the link.
Our Point Teams are the backbone of our church. This ministry is for those that have a servant's heart and have a desire to serve the ministry of Jesus Christ. If you would like to get involved in a ministry such as: FPC KIDS, RISE, Sunday Service, Focal Point Challenge, Reception Desk, Cleaning Team, etc., click the link below.